Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Increases adaptability with an open architecture configurable to any IT environment.
- Modular construction - can be deployed as a non-standby and migrate to a standby (UPS) system.Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replacedBattery modules connection in panel
- Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.User-replaceable batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)Stackable external battery frames
- Saves floor space without compromising runtime requirements.Plug-and-Play external batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.