Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Supports 10GBASE Ethernet;
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network;
- Provides flexibility of interface choice;
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model;
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested X2;
- Optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak and 10GBASE XFP modules on the same link;