Images are for illustrative purposes only.
These Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver quad-speed performance 10/100/1000 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet, as well as advanced voice-enhanced features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-voice VLAN, and Quality of Service (QoS). As a result, they are ideal for enterprise organizations seeking to build a secure, convergence-enhanced campus network. Robust IPv6 support and 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks future-proof an enterprise network against obsolescence. Resilient Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP), Smart Link, and Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) deliver 50 ms switchover and carrier-class reliability.
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
- Friendly port names: allow assignment of descriptive names to ports
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports
- Nonblocking architecture: up to 192 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 143 million pps throughput
- Separate data and control paths: keeps control separated from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases security and performance
- 16K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices
- Address Resolution Protocol (ARP): determines the MAC address of another IP host in the same subnet