The SUINT2000XLCD SmartOnline® 230V 2kVA 1800W On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. It converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online, double-conversion mode.
Featuring seven C13 outlets, the SUINT2000XLCD has an internal battery that provides 12 minutes of support at half load (900W) and 4.7 minutes at full load (1800W). Adding external battery packs, such as BP48V24-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime. Operating in optional economy mode reduces heat output and cooling requirements and consumes less electricity.
An interactive front-panel LCD screen displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load, voltage and battery levels. An audible alarm signals UPS startup, power failure, low battery, overload, UPS fault and remote shutdown conditions.
EMI/RFI line noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance, and 425-joule surge suppression prevents equipment and data damage from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, the SUINT2000XLCD enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. A built-in card slot supports TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD for network interface and remote monitoring and control.Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
● Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for small/medium servers, networking equipment and telecom systems
● +/-2% voltage regulation in online, double-conversion mode
● 230V output voltage
● High 0.9 power factor offers 2000VA/1800W output capacity
● 7 C13 outlets; C14 input connection
● Set of 3 C13/C14 jumpers included
● 425-joule surge suppression ratingReliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
● Supports half load for 12 min. and full load for 4.7 min.
● Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
● Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP48V24-2U
● Restarts automatically after lengthy power outagesSNMP/Web Capability
● Built-in slot for SNMP network interface and relay card for remote monitoring and control options
● Compatible with TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARDEMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
● Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performanceInteractive LCD Screen
● Reports detailed status information, including load, voltage and battery levelsAudible Alarm
● Indicates startup/shutdown, power failure, low battery, overload and fault conditionsCommunications Ports
● USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert Optional Economy Mode
● Efficiently minimizes heat output, reduces cooling requirements and consumes less electricity