Modernize with open networking
All N-Series switches include Dell EMC Networking OS 6, designed for easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning curve for network administrators. In addition to supporting the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) allowing for installation of alternate network operating systems, the N1100 switch series simplifies deployment, configuration and management by:
- Offering a more flexible choice for your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols.
- Utilizing one common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) using a well-known command language.
- Promoting greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP).
- Integrating with industry-leading management tools for a cohesive wired and wireless network.Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1100 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency with these great features:
- Fanless operation in 8-, 24-, and 48-port models (N1108T-ON, N1124T-ON, and N1148T-ON).
- Variable speed fan control available on 48-port PoE model (N1148P-ON).
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links.Deploy with confidence
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N1100 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability. Take advantage of the following features:
- Data rates up to 176Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Four 10GbE SFP+ ports for high-speed uplinks and a stacking architecture up to four units at 40Gbps.
- Switch stacks up to 196 1GbE ports that can be managed from a single screen or IP address.