Images are for illustrative purposes only.
The HP 3600 SI Switch Series delivers intelligent, resilient performance; security; and reliability for robust switching at the enterprise network edge. The series consists of Fast Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ switches, with features that can accommodate large enterprise and SMB applications. Secure, resilient connectivity, as well as the latest traffic-prioritization technologies, enhance converged networks. The switches are designed for improved flexibility and scalability.
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
- Friendly port names: allow assignment of descriptive names to ports
- IPv6 (on v2 products): Telnet v6: to allow IPv6 management. DNS v6 Client: for IPv6 host management. SNMP v6: for IPv6 switch management. DHCP v6 Client: for auto IPv6 address configuration of a switch.
- Nonblocking performance: up to 17.6 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed intra- and inter-module switching with up to 11.78 million pps throughput
- Separate data and control paths: keeps control separated from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases security and performance
- RMON (remote monitoring): provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
- 16/32K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices