The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to... More Info
Space-saving Cat5e Vertical Outlets - Available with 2 or 4 OutletsRead Reviews (2) £8.10 £9.72 Inc VAT.
The Connectix 4000 Series offers Enhanced Category 5 performance in a High Density package. The Connectix 4000 Series is extremely quick and easy to install; just attach the base plate, snap in the PCB, punch down the cables and install the cover. Gone are the problems of installing modules into a faceplate and pushing excess wires into a back box. The 4000 Series Outlets have been designed for direct wall mounting with top entry mini trunking. In addition, they fit on a standard back box to provide maximum mounting flexibility. The position... More Info
16-port Gigabit Click Switch, 8K MAC, 4 Mbit Buffer, 8.36W, BlackNo reviews yet! £128.82 £154.59 Inc VAT.
Your ports and cables where you want themToday's networks have increasing numbers of devices attached to them, both wired and wireless. As wired devices proliferate, it can be difficult to easily and neatly place networked ports where you want them.NETGEAR ProSAFE Click Switches address this issue with an innovative and thoughtful hardware design, including the flexible 1-2-3-4 Click mounting system. The new ProSAFE Click Switches are Gigabit Ethernet switches with an industry-first, bracket mounting system for easy installation. Available... More Info
GSM7248-200EUS, IEEE 802.3 a/b/i/z, 48-port Gigabit Ethernet, ACLs: L2/L3/L4, QoSNo reviews yet! £423.69 £508.42 Inc VAT.
Up to 48 Switches Can Be Managed Via a Single IP Address!NETGEAR delivers wirespeed Gigabit performance and a full set of Layer 2 management features, as well as static routing with unsurpassed affordability. This next-generation, high-speed switch delivers maximum throughput where you need it — to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network, or as a backbone for Fast Ethernet switches and high-speed servers in demanding small networks. The non-blocking design offers full Gigabit throughput simultaneously to all 24 or 48... More Info
- Adds Fast Ethernet fiber connectivity to fully Managed Switches- Fits into standard SFP slots- Drives Fast Ethernet up to 2 km distances with multimode fiber- Fast Ethernet multimode fiber connectivity (IEEE 802.3-2002)- LC duplex connector- Fits into standard SFP interfaces of fully Managed Switches- FSM726, GSM72xx, GSM72xxPS, GSM73xxS, GSM7328FS- Drives Fast Ethernet up to 2 km distances with legacy 62.5/125μm OM1 multimode fiber cables- Drives Fast Ethernet up to 2 km distances with 50/125μm laser-optimized OM3 multimode fiber cables More Info
ProSafe™ GBIC Module 1000BASE-SX Fiber SFPNo reviews yet! £97.67 £117.20 Inc VAT.
Key Benefits:- Small size for high density fiber connections.- Meets SFP GBIC standard for use with any SFP GBIC compliant slot.- 1000BASE-SX connectivity.- LC connectors.- Supports both 50um and 62.5um multimode fiber cables. More Info
AGM732F - Fibre Gigabit 1000Base-LX (LC) SFP GBIC ModuleNo reviews yet! £205.61 £246.73 Inc VAT.
KEY FEATURESFibre 1000BASE-LX SFP GBIC ModuleSmall size for high density fibre connectionsMeets SFP GBIC standard for use with any SFP GBIC compliant slot 1000BASE-LX connectivity over 10Km One LC connector Works with 9 µm single mode cabling More Info
- 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet copper connectivity- RJ45 connector- Fits into the SFP interfaces of GSM7328FS- Drives Gigabit Ethernet up to 100m distances with CAT5E/CAT6 cables More Info
NETGEAR ProSafe 24Gbit Stacking Kit for GSM7328S and GSM7352SNo reviews yet! £212.22 £254.67 Inc VAT.
- Adds a 24Gbps Stacking connectivity to the GSM7328S and GSM7352S.- Modular design lowers costs while maximizing flexibility.- Non-blocking wire-speed performance.- Configured in a resilient ring topology, delivers 48Gbps of stacking bandwidth. More Info
PROSAFE 10 Gigabit SFP+ adapter moduleNo reviews yet! £212.22 £254.67 Inc VAT.
- Modular design lowers costs while maximizing flexibility- Delivers non-blocking wire-speed performance for 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity- Interoperates with standard 10 GE SFP+ GBICs More Info
SFP+ DirectAttach 1m for XSM7224No reviews yet! £41.80 £50.16 Inc VAT.
- Direct Attach SFP+ copper cable (10GSFP+Cu)- SFP+ connector on both sides- Drives 10 Gigabit Ethernet (1 m distance) More Info