Cat5e Booted Network Cable without latch protection
RJ45 Boots available individually
Cat5e RJ45 Network cable with Latch Protection boot.
300Mbps Wireless N Router
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR841ND is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. With 2T2R MIMO Technology, TL-WR841ND creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, Quick Setup Security (QSS) button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
Wireless N ---- Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR841ND can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 300Mbps, it shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
CCA Technology ---- Stable Wireless Signals
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions ---- Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR841ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
QSS Button ---- Quick Setup Security
Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WR841ND features Quick Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "QSS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
IP QoS ---- Control Bandwidth Reasonably
Among the wireless network, indiscriminate Internet surfing and bandwidth-guzzling downloads by internal users often leave home or small office with insufficient bandwidth. TL-WR841ND supports IP QoS function, allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion, preventing the bandwidth abuse. In this way, the users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations, which is convenient to the users, especially for novice users.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- 2T2R MIMO™ delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- QoS function assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee’s computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk.
|Colour of product||Black, White|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||200.7 x 139.7 x 30.5 mm (7.9 x 5.5 x 1.2 ")|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||200 x 140 x 28 mm|
|DSL connection type||No|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||4|
|Ethernet LAN connection||Yes|
|Ethernet LAN data transfer rates||10, 100 Mbit/s|
|Filtering||IP, MAC, URL|
|Firewall security||DoS, DDoS, NAT|
|Frequency range||2.4 - 2.4835 GHz|
|Maximum data transfer rate||300 Gbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11n(Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Operating relative humidity range||10 - 90 %|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Power consumption (typical)||8 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) support||No|
|Power supply type||12VDC / 1A PSU|
|Security algorithms supported||SSID, 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA|
|Storage relative humidity range||5 - 95 %|
|Storage temperature range (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Wireless LAN connection||Yes|
£26.59 Inc VAT.£22.16