Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Integrated with APC InfraStruXure products Guaranteed compatibility
- APC cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with the enclosures to provide a complete IT infrastructure support system.
- Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The APC "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-D compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter SX enclosure.Cable Access
- Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor.Simple Selection
No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. APC has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers.Ventilated
- Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment.Half-height side panels
- Half-height quick release side panels reduce size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key with the doors.Overhead cable management
- Overhead cable troughs and partitions install toollessly on the roof of the enclosure eliminating the need for ceiling mounted or underfloor mounted cable trays. Cable troughs and partitions are designed to manage both power and data cables while maintaining separation.Safety
- The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.